Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hourglass

Sand has been trickling for quite sometime now, albeit slowly... and i haven't done any rain check yet! That reminds me, its been raining a good amount for the past two days, really don't remember not getting wet every time i stepped outside!
So what have i been doing all this while [the most common statement in most of my blog posts]... i think on a search for 'where the hell is Jim (or Jimmy or Keith or whatever his name is)' it should throw open my blog... or for 'what have i been doing all this while... ' google please crawl and get this in your list of tags!!

anyways... been utilising time to do a lot of things... i work during the day... and evenings hit the jam room and go on till 11pm... all this cos of my new band called 'Hourglass'

More about Hourglass...

Who?
The latest hard rocking band to hit the Pune circuit! 6 guys... looking for fun, excitement... all in the form of music!

How?
Some rock music loving musicians playing bollywood numbers for office events. One rock music lover, tired of waiting for them to play some rock music... takes the initiative to organise a rock show! Calls in every one he knew, who was interested in playing for the show! With a start of 20 participants... it was reduced to 3 or 4 in a few days and eventually the show did not happen! This just left a few frustrated souls... meeting a guy randomly on the highway... eventually that guy ending up at my place to record on my rickety laptop... an idea to form a complete band and play live... calling for the few highly enthusiastic souls... rock show organiser volunteering with managerial responsibilities... finally struggling to find the last piece of the puzzle only to realise it was around and willing all the time!!!
Random names... wasted hours... all leads to the turning of the Hourglass!

When?
April-May 2008
First show: 2nd June 2008
Second show: 18th July 2008

Where:
Pune
First show: internal organisational event - SPIRIT closing ceremony
Second show: Soul, Pune

What?
I already mentioned, a rock band!!!
what more do you want to know????

What next!
Next show: 29th Aug, 2008 - (Not just) Jazz by the Bay, Pune

and more shows coming up... lots of ideas to be implemented... time will tell how it goes... but one thing is for sure... the Hourglass will keep turning...

For my interview with DNA check: Alternate melody
http://epaper.dnaindia.com/epaperpdf/29072008/28pentertainment-pg1-0.pdf

that's all for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the boots are all over 250 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 170 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?